2. During the visit of equiberry.com by the User, the site system sends to the user’s computer at least one cookie file, in order to uniquely identify the browser.
3. The site server automatically registers information sent by the user’s browser when viewing the site. Server logs may contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time the request was sent. This information enhances the quality of our services by identifying and storing User preferences and tracking trends, such as the way the user may search information our site.
a. Login process;
b. Memorise the contents of the user’s cart;
c. Memorisation of the Service display preferences;
d. Creating statistics and reports on the functioning of the Service.
5. The user may prohibit receiving cookies and will consequently remain anonymous, although without allowing the registration of cookies, equiberry.com will not be able to identify the User or his preferences.
6. To configure your device’s ability to accept cookies and to specify the extent of cookies being saved, you may change the settings of your web browser.
7. Equiberry.com informs that the failure of the User to change cookies settings means that the cookies will be posted on the User’s device. In this case, the Service may store information on the end user equipment and access this information.
8. For information on how to manage cookies on individual browsers, please refer to the pages dedicated to each browser:
a) Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
b) Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/196955/how-to-set-and-customize-cookies-settings-in-internet-explorer-5
c) Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
d) Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
e) Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214
9. The following types of cookies are used within the equiberry.com service:
a) Cookies storing the session ID necessary to store login information, refill the form;
b) counting – cookies that register the number of visits on the page;
c) WordPress Plugin Akismet – Cookies prevent spam from being formatted for comments;
d) w3tc_referrer – cookie plugin WordPress Total Cache designed to improve your site’s performance;
e) Google Analytics cookie;
f) cookies for browser window settings;
g) cookies used to change the look of your site to high contrast.